Getting married and planning a couple’s shoot? Then consider getting the shoot done during the rains!
Although many photographers may recommend you to shoot while it is dry and sunny, i would suggest you not to dismiss the rains completely.
Here are top 5 reasons why you should plan for a couple’s shoot during the monsoons:
1. Monsoons invariably makes everything so romantic. Unless you are totally averse to rains, the cool weather does help create natural romantic moments between couples, making it easier for the photographer to capture some beautiful candid shots.
2. Not many opt for a monsoon shoot which is why you should be different and try it out. It will create a different feel to the pictures and you will also get something other than the usual couple shoots that we see around us.
3. The rains make a good background for your pictures. Imagine yourself in a beach with your partner and a stunning rain cloud in the background. Like i said, romantic ;-)
4. Gives the photographer an opportunity to use many rain props. Cute umbrellas with a love message on it, for instance.
5. You can recreate the best Bollywood poses. If you are a fan of Hindi films, you would have noticed that the best and the most iconic poses are all in a rain sequence.
So, if you are planning on a couple’s shoot, get creative, be bold and do it differently. Make sure your photographer is rain ready too because he/she will definitely have a lot to deal with. But if your photographer knows what they are doing, then i can assure you that you will have fun doing a photo shoot in the rains. Happy Monsoons people! Keep smiling always.
- Aparna Warrier
(Founder-Photographer, Panache Photography)
For any queries or bookings, you can contact me on 9820773988 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org